Australian 2021 “Dragon” (Perth Mint), 1 oz Silver
This majestic coin features a Chinese dragon and a unique rectangular design. The limited mintage Dragon coin features a worldwide mintage of 250,000 coins and .9999 fine Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Limited mintage of 250,000 coins.
- Coin features a unique rectangular shape.
- Obverse: Depicts the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, 2021 year-date, weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Features a stylized Chinese dragon and the Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The 2021 Silver Dragon features a unique rectangle format, and is offered at a bullion price point. Add the 2021 1 oz Silver Dragon from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature, symbol of power, strength, wealth, and good fortune, and is often portrayed alongside a luminous or flaming pearl. Dragons are also believed to be the rulers of water and weather.
Great price and fast delivery
Carl Webster | | April 2022
|Brand||Perth Mint, Australia|