2021 UK Royal Arms 1oz Silver Coin
The 2021 UK Coat of Arms 1oz Silver Coin features a detailed design showing the Royal Coat of Arms; a shield flanked by the Lion of England and the Unicorn of Scotland. Below the shield, a thistle, Tudor rose and shamrock are depicted, which represents Scotland, England and Ireland. Details of the coin's weight, fineness and year-date are also shown.
The obverse of the coin bears the fifth portrait of Queen Elizabeth II on a guilloche background design, and the monetary denomination of 2 Pounds.
- Each coin weighs 1 Troy Ounce and is 999.0 Fine Silver.
- Manufactured by The Royal Mint, UK.
- Capital Gains Tax Exempt.
- Minted to Bullion Standard.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 38.61mm. Thickness: approximately 3mm.
- Coins are NEW.
- Orders in multiples of 25 coins are supplied in tubes.
The Royal Coat of Arms of the United Kingdom is the official coat of arms of the British Monarch. These arms are used in an official capacity by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
UK Government assurance of weight and purity.
Limited edition of just 100,000 coins.
|Brand||The Royal Mint|