2021 Great Britain 1 oz Silver Music Legends: "The Who" BU
is release from The Royal Mint features the legendary band, The Who, whose music has been a part of Britain's soundtrack for more than 50 years.
- Contains 1 ounce of .999 fine Silver
- Limited edition presentation of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Diameter 38.61mm
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come packaged in wrapped rolls from the mint.
- Obverse: Displays the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features some of the most iconic symbols from the band's live and performances including a Union flag, mod logo, and a Rickenbacker guitar in the form of a pinball table.
- Official legal tender backed by British government..
Spanning generations, The Who has been a part of Britain's soundtrack for more than 50 years. Together, Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, John "The Ox" Entwistle, and Keith Moon, broke records and thrilled fans with their explosive performances and unique style. For the first time appearing on an official UK coin, this unique The Who design is available in a number of editions, sizes, and metals.
The Royal Mint Music Legends Series
The wildly popular Music Legends Series from The Royal Mint showcases Great Britain's diverse musical heritage through unique reverse designs. Previous releases include Queen, Elton John & David Bowie coins in a variety of sizes, finishes, and metals. These releases are officially licensed and make the perfect gift for investors & collectors alike.
|Brand||The Royal Mint|