2021 Australia 1 oz Silver $1 Australian Zoo: Cheetah BU
This low mintage coin is the second Silver coin in the Australian Zoo series by the Royal Australian Mint. This 2021 release features the Cheetah. There is a limited mintage of only 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Diameter 40.00mm
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Each coin comes individually packaged in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a side profile of a Cheetah running, along with the inscriptions "AUSTRALIA ZOO CHEETAH" along with the metal content and fineness.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This Silver bullion coin is the second from the Australia Zoo Series, and celebrates the quick Cheetah. Don't miss your opportunity to add the 2021 1 oz Silver Cheetah Brilliant Un-circulated coin to your cart today!
The Australian Zoo Series
Royal Australian Mint has released a bullion series that features various animals. The first release featured the Sumatran Tiger in both 1 oz Gold and 1 oz Silver, and sold out quickly. This second release features both 1 ounce Gold Cheetah and 1 ounce Silver Cheetah coins. The coins in this series feature limited mintages, adding to the collectibility of the series.
Royal Australian Mint
Royal Australian Mint, located in Canberra, is well-known for their popular releases of Domed Proof coins, Lunar coins, and limited mintage bullion releases in both Silver and Gold. The coins range from themes about history, to astronomy, animals, to the Chinese Zodiac. The Royal Australian Mint also produces the circulating coins for Australia. The Mint was first opened in 1965, and the first mint of the country to not be a branch of the Royal Mint. Before Royal Australian Mint was formed, coins for the country were struck at various branches of the Royal Mint - the Sydney Mint, Melbourne Mint, and The Perth Mint.
|Brand||Royal Australian Mint|